Riverfront Gazebo

The use of the gazebo is open to any person desiring to utilize the facility for weddings or photographs.  Please call the City Treasurer's Office at 586-469-6818 for information.  Reservations must be made in person or in writing.  Telephone reservations are not accepted.

The fee for the gazebo use is $50.00 for one hour and is not refundable.  Each additional hour shall be $25.00 for an amount not to exceed $150.00 total per day.  When you pay your fee, your receipt is your reservation.  Please keep it.

Persons or organizations wishing to use the gazebo and surrounding park area for concerts, political rallies and religious and non-profit services must get permission from the City Manager at least seven (7) days in advance.

The following restrictions also apply:

  • Public address units may not be used for private functions.
  • Use of candles or any open flame device is not permitted.
  • Use of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in the gazebo or the adjacent lawn area.
  • No decorations may be attached to the gazebo using tape, staples, nails, etc.  Flowers and other decorations must be tied on.
  • The City of Mount Clemens does not allow the throwing of rice, birdseed or confetti.



  • The City of Mount Clemens does not supply folding chairs.
  • Please clean up after your event.  The City reserves the right to charge for the cost of cleaning up the area if you leave it a mess.
  • When determining the length of time needed for your reservation, please allow enough time to take pictures, set up and remove decorations.  You are not allowed to exceed your reservation time.
  • Please submit all requests for date and/or time changes in writing to the Treasurer's Office, One Crocker Boulevard, Mount Clemens, MI  48043.
  • No person or organization may sell any object in the gazebo and/or surrounding area without the express written consent of the City Manager.
  • The City contracts annually with organizations wishing to sponsor more than one event annually at the gazebo.  These arrangements are usually approved by the City Commission prior to March 1 of the year requested.